Hi ! I'm french :/

Introduce yourself or our group to the rest of the Gemix Studio community

Hi ! I'm french :/

Postby Kent » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Hi !

Je suis désolé si mon anglais n'est pas normal, je suis français et je trouve l'anglais très difficile, mais pour la programmation ça va^^

Je suis amateur en programmation de jeux, le seul jeu que j'ai fait complet est un shoot'm up avec le langage fenix.
Je découvre Gemix, c'est très bien que cela existe, j'espère qu'il ne sera pas trop cher en version pro^^

Traduction reverso.net :
I am sorry if my English is not normal, I am French and I find very difficult English, but for the programming that goes ^^ I am amateur in programming of games(sets), the only game(set,play) which I made complete is a shot m up with the language fenix. I discover Gemix, it is although that it exists, I hope that he(it) will not be too dear(expensive) in professional version ^^
Kent

Re: Hi ! I'm french :/

Postby Nightwolf » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:35 pm

Hi Kent. Welcome here. Sorry to reply in English, but mi French is... er... null. Did you mind to port that shoot em up into Gemix? I love that genre, so play your game :)

Actually, you can use Gemix with no cost at all! Only if you want to develop something to sell it.

Regards!
Nightwolf

Postby CicTec » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi Kent, welcome to the forum :)

Gemix Studio will have different versions available, one is free for non-commercial use, so if your game is free, you not have to pay anything.

I hope you can convert your game to Gemix and develop and many others.

For any problem, do not hesitate to ask.

Regards and welcome :)
CicTec

Postby Kent » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:53 pm

Merci de votre accueil ;)

Je découvre Gemix juste aujourd'hui, on verra ce que je peux faire avec, j'aime bien les jeux de rôles et les jeux d'actions, mais il va falloir que j'apprenne bien Gemix ;)

Si un jour je veux programmer un jeu commerçial ça me coûter combien ? 8-)

PS: votre site a l'air d'être bien développé ;)

Thank you for your welcome(reception);) I discover just Gemix today, we shall see what I can make with, I like role plays and action-games, but he(it) is going to need that I indeed learn Gemix;)
If one day I want to schedule(program) a commerçial game(set,play) that to cost me how much? 8-) PS: your site seems to be developed well;)
Kent

Postby Nightwolf » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:01 pm

RPG and action games are a genre very easy to develop thanks to Gemix (design a good one is other matter of fact)

The cost if you make a game indie with feedback (ex: a Gemix logo in your game), the license will be free to you with the actual beta. :)

Plataforms: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS (to be relased)
Cost: FREE
License: per product
Incoming: Unlimited
Number of members in team per product: Unlimited
Nightwolf

Postby CicTec » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:08 pm

Various commercial versions are currently in use and development.

We are currently providing licenses for low-cost project, as Gemix is still in beta.

One of these is free if you introduce advertising on the tool used for development (in this case Gemix), putting special splash screen in the game and/or reference to the program used.

In the coming days we will update this section of the licenses.

In any case you can use for free Gemix currently. :)
CicTec

Postby Kent » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:11 pm

OK ;)
Thank's you ^^

Not french forum in futur ?
Kent

Postby erkosone » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Bienvenue Kent, voir le forum d'un matériau beaucoup à faire presque n'importe quoi, et il suffit de demander comment faire quelque chose à découvrir beaucoup plus de choses, est ici souvent donné un bon support technique aux développeurs de ce moteur.

Rappelez-vous que vous avez des didacticiels vidéo sur youtube pour commencer, avoir un déclenchement manuel simple qui vous permet de jouer votre simple d'abord.

Et des questions ou des problèmes il suffit de demander.
À propos de vous, quel système d'exploitation que vous utilisez? Windows? MacOS? Linux?
erkosone

Postby Kent » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Hi erkosone ;)

Thank's for your speech ;)

WinXP SP3
Kent

Postby necro_vampire » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:45 pm

welcome...
Rein (K´)ah Al-Ghul
Infected with the Krieger strain of the Human-MetaHuman Vampiric Virus.
necro_vampire

Return to Introduce Yourself