[GAME] Dark Mario World

Completed Projects.

[GAME] Dark Mario World

Postby BigHead » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:51 pm

Last update 25/08/2012;

-Support for control (play with the spider and not the analog)
-correction of bugs to leave and return to the menu system and implemented optimiacion for slow PCs, earning up to 40% yield.

After several months here I bring the first version of DARK Mario World, the game is at 100% but I will keep polishing some things over time, some graphics bugs and tweaks and new items, weapons, enemies, Fx sounds and music.

Dark Mario Mario is a lifetime but with aspects that make it different from the original:

1 - To kill your enemies not jumping on you, if you touch them you die (unless you have the invincibility star), you kill them with weapons like shotguns, machine guns, flamethrowers, magic weapons ...

2 - Dark Mario is not a game by independent levels 1-1,1-2 type ... is a huge map that you should only be unlocked as if it were a Metroid.

3 - Plus you'll gain experience as in RPGs, this experience will improve certain aspects such as speed running or shooting, other will have to be unlocked or finding certain items that will give you new features like the double jump used to get to higher ground, or by bullet impact, which allows you to break blocks shooting question.

4 - Dark Mario, as the name suggests, is dark, do not expect levels pretty melodies, and the music is osculo are those of the underworlds of Mario.

In Dark Mario find many different enemies that will appear as you progress, and several big bosses at different times of the adventure

The controls and the rest of the wrath receiving information as you play.

Hope you enjoy

Download link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rjuyynrl66zhm ... 20v1.0.zip

Some videos on my Blog

http://nekitosam.blogspot.com.es/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hañime Bushi, nekonoashi
BigHead

Re: [GAME] Dark Mario World

Postby evilpeibol » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:02 pm

I can't belive it. WTF, really very good man.
evilpeibol

Return to Full Projects