Updates on the development of new versions of Gemix

Updates, releases and the last news about the programming language.

Re: Updates on the development of new versions of Gemix

Postby NostalgicAlgorithms » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:57 am

Strange now I can see the screenshots just fine. This looks very promising!

CicTec wrote:Yes, Gemix is 100% compatible with DIV1/DIV2, with some exceptions (for example, possible conflicts between names used in the old programs that correspond to new native features) and other small things.

If you are still in possession of old projects DIV/DIV2 developed by you, you should be able to complete them in Gemix without modifications, and run them natively on Windows, Linux, and Mac at the time.

Regards.

F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C That really makes me happy. (I will be keeping an eye on Gemix.) I have several concept games which have been remade through numerous different engines over the years. My schooling/training has allowed me to polish my assets to higher standards than I ever thought possible. My new site will debut my main 2 concepts. A turn based stratagy game and a racyast FPS. You can take a look at my older work here:http://www.tragos2d.com
NostalgicAlgorithms

Postby CicTec » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:07 am

NostalgicAlgorithms wrote:Strange now I can see the screenshots just fine. This looks very promising!

CicTec wrote:Yes, Gemix is 100% compatible with DIV1/DIV2, with some exceptions (for example, possible conflicts between names used in the old programs that correspond to new native features) and other small things.

If you are still in possession of old projects DIV/DIV2 developed by you, you should be able to complete them in Gemix without modifications, and run them natively on Windows, Linux, and Mac at the time.

Regards.

F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C That really makes me happy. (I will be keeping an eye on Gemix.) I have several concept games which have been remade through numerous different engines over the years. My schooling/training has allowed me to polish my assets to higher standards than I ever thought possible. My new site will debut my main 2 concepts. A turn based stratagy game and a racyast FPS. You can take a look at my older work here:http://www.tragos2d.com

Hi NostalgicAlgorithms,

I visited your site, very interesting, we hope to soon provide the Yeti 3D engine, so that you can possibly try and develop/port your games to Gemix. :)
CicTec

Postby NostalgicAlgorithms » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Great! If there anyway I can help contribute to the development of Gemix? My portfolio mainly consists of textures and models so other than developing resources I'm not sure how I could help?
NostalgicAlgorithms

Postby CicTec » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:42 pm

NostalgicAlgorithms wrote:Great! If there anyway I can help contribute to the development of Gemix? My portfolio mainly consists of textures and models so other than developing resources I'm not sure how I could help?

If you want help with a pack of graphics and models to use for games. :)
CicTec

Postby TYCO » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:57 am

:y: It would be fantastic!
Todo Modo Gráfico tiene por detrás una Línea de Comandos.

Proyecto: SnowCraft Remake (100%).
Proyecto: Bomb a Bomb Remake (100%).
Proyecto: Rally Mortal (87%).

[RETO]: 20lineas - [JUEGO]: eLaberinto[CONCURSO]: EL JUEGO DEL VERANO 2011 - [JUEGO]: PlayaBall
TYCO

Postby CicTec » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:38 am

Started official porting to Android platform

In the coming days will be published on news feeds, and any testing by public to try.

Greetings.
CicTec

Postby CicTec » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Prima versione funzionale di Gemix in Android, qui uno screenshot

Advances:
- The basic system is defined, all the official forms (except the URL at the moment) are worn.
- The system loads the .GBC program, initializes the system and run the examples.
CicTec

Postby CicTec » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Official thread for public testing for Android opened: Here
CicTec

Postby CicTec » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:31 am

Finalized the beta 7.0, the next beta will be almost completely dedicated to the development of the new 2D engine with hardware acceleration (based on OpenGL) and ported to the main platforms (Android, OUYA, etc ...)

The updates of the development will be published when there is something significant to show.
CicTec

Postby CicTec » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:27 am

Hello everyone,

Released the first test of the new benchmark advanced 2D engine based on OpenGL, available for public testing here:
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=5846

Regards.
CicTec

PreviousNext

Return to News and Releases