[GAME]: Tales of Krakoriko

Projects in Development.

[GAME]: Tales of Krakoriko

Postby erkosone » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Well, so already I have decided, after a few days very undecidedly on if to take again my firstly platforms or to begin a new project..
Ultimately I begin a new project! A RPG to the pure mas I am used Supernintendo but adapted to these modern days that run, first of all the principal mission is that it is jugable of a very simple form without eternal inventories full of objects that serve for thousand and one sew..
Basically sera a RPG that aprobeche to the maximum the new characteristics of gemix, "ALPHA" that I believe that for this type of games it can give a big result.
I leave you a Screen of the principal screen of the game .. in all that it has closed the history of the beginning of the game it will begin with the part of programming..

DOWNLOAD FROM:
http://www.mediafire.com/?z3jcnnjzzmm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
erkosone

Re: [GAME]: Tales of Krakoriko

Postby Dluk » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Very nice presentation, Erkos! We hope we can make it a really cool RPG!
"El destino es como un juego... ¿No? Y ahora, esperas mi último movimiento"

Kain - Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Dluk

Postby CicTec » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:31 am

Hello Erkosone,

Yes, really good presentation when you can try a demo?
CicTec

Postby erkosone » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Not, only I have the history and the whole system of game already practically closed.

It is a question of a priest that it investigates strange events, and is informed that in a people of Ukrainian, in a college a few students have disappeared, rather a class informs of students, and the priest goes away to the village to investigate the strange events, tape-worm to a few friends being employed at the script and making others the prominent figures, but we decide to stop the project for lack of 3d, enclosedly for the functions in network, since serious a project with too much work as to do it in 2d.

Anyhow, this one is the game that I have well-considered it is my first complete game, since I have the whole script and the desarroyo of the history.

Only I have to expect to see something of 3d and network in gemix jeje;)
erkosone

Postby CicTec » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:32 am

oh, and then the game should be 3D? could develop this first version in 2D and possibly 2 in 3D.
CicTec

Return to WIP Projects